Art & Design Week is a professional development opportunity for students in the BFA programs of the School of Art & Design (SOAD). This event is brought to you by UW-Stout Career Services and the School of Art and Design to help connect students with employers, design professionals, and alumni. Industry perspective and feedback is invaluable and will include portfolio reviews, panel discussions, and workshops.
SAVE THE DATE: March 23-27, 2020
- Monday, March 23rd-Thursday, March 26th: Speakers and Panelists
- Friday, March 27th, Portfolio Review Day
- Students will rotate through three portfolio reviews in one hour with professionals aligned with their career goals.
Portfolio Review Day - Tentative Agenda:
- Art + Design Facilities Tour (optional)
- An optional Tour with the Director of the School of Art + Design. Meet at the Furlong Gallery.
- Lunch for Portfolio Reviewers (optional)
- A buffet lunch is offered to reviewers, along with updates from the SOAD. Check-in the Great Hall, Memorial Student Center.
- Student Portfolio Reviews
- Check-in the Great Hall, Memorial Student Center.
- Thank You Reception - Hosted by Studio MLM (optional)