Education & Industrial Training Careers
Graduates have gone on to teach in such diverse subject areas as automotive technology, laser technology, diesel technology, building construction, food service, machine technology, optometric assistant, drafting, dental assistant and many more. With 4,000 hours of work experience, graduates are able to be certified to teach in Wisconsin's 16 technical colleges. In addition, many opportunities exist to teach in private schools and in other states.
If your goal is to be a trainer in business or industry, our nationally recognized curriculum will provide all the coursework needed for industrial training. For your internship, you will serve in an industry-training program.
Tuition & Fees
Customized Instruction at UW Stout can be described as programs that are designed with the adult learner in mind. If you're comparing UW-Stout's online degree customized instruction (CI) tuition to our competitors, keep in mind:
- $342 per undergraduate credit — customized instruction tuition rate includes the textbook rental fee.
- There are no additional university-based semester or technology fees.
- Students in customized instruction programs pay the same rate of tuition regardless if Wisconsin residents, out-of-state or international participants.
Value for your Money
There’s more to value than just tuition. UW Stout also provides:
- Program Director – faculty with discipline expertise.
- Student Services adviser – one point of contact, providing support to students for each program.
- Course sequences and matrices – know what courses are offered when so you can plan ahead.
- Courses and programs may be stackable for use in another program.
- Courses are flexible and convenient for working professionals.
Other universities will present costs and value differently - make sure you're comparing apples to apples.