Event Location &
UW-Stout Memorial Student Center
302 10th Avenue East, Menomonie, Wisconsin 54751
- From I-94 E: Follow I-94E to WI-25 S/N Broadway Street. Take exit 41 from I-94E. Turn right. You will see signs directing you to the loading/unloading area and the parking lot.
- From I-94W: Follow I-94W to WI-25 S/N Broadway Street. Take exit 41 from I-94W. Turn left. You will see signs directing you to the loading/unloading area and the parking lot.
Unloading & Parking
- The unloading zone will be located on 3rd Street East - outside of the Memorial Student Center. You will see volunteers, cones, and signs to help direct you. After unloading, proceed to parking lot 29.
- Employers will park in parking lot 29. Enter at 400 13th Avenue East, Menomonie, WI 54751. A parking permit will be provided at the lot entrance - please display in your vehicle. If you do not receive a parking permit, you are not in the correct lot and you will be ticketed. Career Services will not reimburse for parking tickets.
- Parking is limited and fills quickly. We recommend carpooling and arriving early.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Facemasks or face coverings will be worn by all unvaccinated students, employees, and visitors while indoors on campus, and outdoors where physical distancing is not possible. More information can be found here.
Please make sure that your full-time and/or co-op/internship positions are posted on Handshake. By doing so, students can conduct more thorough research in advance of the career fair.
Shipping Display Materials
Please ship conference materials to:
UW-Stout Career Services.
712 S. Broadway Street
103 Administration Building
Menomonie, WI 54751
- Please indicate your company name and "Hold for Career Conference" on the packages
- Please ship early! Shipped materials need to arrive by Friday, February 25, 2022
- All shipped materials will be at your assigned booth on the day of the career fair
UW-Stout Food and Beverage Policy
UW-Stout Food and Beverage Policy: No outside catering is allowed. Delivery of food products from outside franchises or vendors is prohibited. Safety and sanitation require food items to be limited to pre-packaged and shelf-stable items such as wrapped candy or other items that represent the corporation. Use of appliances or equipment to prepare, heat, or cool items is prohibited. UW-Stout has exclusive pouring rights with Pepsi Bottling of Eau Claire. No other soft drinks, bottled water, or isotonic beverages can be sold or distributed on campus or obtained from other Pepsi distributors. All Pepsi beverages sold or dispensed on campus must be obtained through University Dining Services. If you would like food catering, contact Rebecca Rother, Catering Manager, University Dining Services, at 715-232-3463 or email@example.com