Promoted to associate professor with tenure
- Sharon Becker, teaching, learning and leadership
- Kristin Isaacson, hospitality and technology innovation
- Theresa Kohlmeier, teaching, learning and leadership
- Gregory Matthias, teaching, learning and leadership
- Pranabendu Mitra, kinesiology, health, food and nutritional sciences
- Mary Spaeth, business
- Becky DeGreeff, English, philosophy and communication studies
Provost Glendali Rodriguez celebrated their commitment to students.
“The work and dedication of UW-Stout faculty cannot be understated. They continue to prioritize experiential learning and collaborations with business and industry partners for a career-focused education that includes applied research and service commitments, all while ensuring student success. I look forward to celebrating the faculty and their accomplishments as the new academic year kicks off,” Rodriguez said.
The 2023-24 academic year began Monday, Aug. 21. Opening Day activities, including campuswide Engagement Sessions, for faculty and staff are Monday, Aug. 28. Classes begin Wednesday, Sept. 6.
In the fall of 2022, UW-Stout had 225 faculty members.