Our flexible customized instruction is designed for adult learners who are beginning their professional journey and transfer students who are wishing to advance their professional opportunities. The excellent transferability of credits assists you in completing your degree in a timely manner.
What We Offer
- An established and highly reputable program
- Award-winning instructors
- Applied learning opportunities
- Professional networking opportunities
- Excellent employment in the field
- Proven preparation for graduate school
Our goal is to foster positive sensitivity to the needs of families and their members through the lenses of relationships, culture, gender, age, and life stage, among others. UW-Stout's Human Development and Family Studies program has a strong, established reputation of preparing our graduates to work in a variety of human service related areas.
Use the Request Information form to receive a program summary and learn more about the Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development and Family Studies.