Educating students to be life-long learners through an innovative approach to learning that combines theory, practice, and experimentation in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and management.
- Quality teaching which actively engages our students in learning. We use best practices to innovatively teach a curriculum which is career focused and meets present global demands.
- Applied and original research and scholarship by faculty, staff and students. This promotes continuous learning, professional development, and collaborations in the Stout community and with outside partners.
- Active participation in the university, local and global communities through service and citizenship.
- High standards of ethical behavior, integrity and trust in an inclusive and respectful environment.
- A supportive, positive and engaging workplace for faculty, staff and students.
- Inspiring present and future generations of innovators, teachers and enlightened citizens.