SVRI Training and Development Packages
Employers need to become more creative to attract workers, we can guide you in re-thinking how you consider job candidates that will match your needs.
We build tailored employee training and development programs for
vocational rehabilitation, human resources, and management.
Exposing employees to relevant pieces of training can improve skills and knowledge, prepare employees for higher responsibilities, measure performance management, and strengthen employee relationships. The main focus for employee training and development is to improve performance, enable growth, and support behavior change with habit stacking opportunities.
Specialized training can save organizations time and money. One way to gauge an organization's training needs is to think about these questions:
- What goals has your organization currently prioritized? What is the root cause of any gaps you currently have, and how could those goals be better met?
- Are there certain aspects of your business that are running inefficiently or with high error rates?
- Are there any significant changes planned or affecting your organization now?
- What is the engagement like with your company’s mandatory compliance training?
- Are there new hires who are struggling to get into their roles, or do you have low retention rates for certain roles or departments?
- Custom development and design
- Course learning objectives and goals
- Assessments and evaluations
- Instructional design
- Interactive and engaging learning activities
- Video and audio production
- Tailored Learning Management System (LMS)
- Supportive texting services
Training Delivery Methods:
- Options for both live training and on-demand training
- Training sessions will be 90 minutes – 60 minutes of content and 30 minutes of discussion interspersed during the content
- Training will be with groups of 10-12 employees per session.
- Pre and post assessments of skills/competencies gained from training
- Training can be provided online, face-to-face training will be offered when that becomes an option
Contact Terry Donovan to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-232-5525