The mission of the center is to offer programs and services that support and promote career and technical education (CTE) in partnership with educational institutions, governmental agencies, business and industry, other non-profits and professional associations.
The Emerging Center for Career and Technical Education Excellence seeks to serve the career and technical education community by meeting the 21st century needs of K-12 and postsecondary technical educators who are at the forefront of workforce education. The work of the Emerging Center for Career and Technical Education Excellence focuses on goals reflected in three areas.
The University of Wisconsin-Stout has provided leadership for the field of Career and Technical Education (CTE) since the early 1900s and is recognized nationally and internationally for its programs that prepare quality educators.
UW-Stout is uniquely qualified to address the needs of career and technical educators and leaders as it is the only UW campus that offers a full complement of career and technical education programs.
- B.S. Family and Consumer Sciences Education (K-12 teacher licensure)
- B.S. Marketing and Business Education (K-12 teacher licensure)
- B.S. Technology Education (K-12 teacher licensure)
- B.S. Career, Technical Education and Training
- M.S. Career and Technical Education
- Ed.D. Career and Technical Education Leadership
- CTE Leadership Certificate (Graduate)
- Career & Technical Education Coordinator Certification (K-12 licensure)
- Practical Skills for Beginning K-12 Career and Technical Educators Certificate
Graduates from the CTE programs are prepared to teach and/or lead within secondary and postsecondary settings such as high schools, community colleges, public and private technical colleges, and industrial training programs.
|Sara Baird||Asst. Director, CTE||WI Department of Public Instruction|
|Rachel Bausman||Business Educator||Anoka High School|
|Stacy Eslick||Executive Director||WI School Counselor Association|
|Matt Janisin||Vice President||Gateway Technical College Business and Workforce Solutions Division|
|Jeralyn Jargo||CTE Director||Minnesota State|
|Randy Hulke||Director||UW-Stout Discovery Center|
|Chris Neff||CTE Director||Racine Unified School District|
|Colleen McCabe||Provost & Vice President||WI Technical College System|
Find Us On Social Media: